FASHION MEME. (From Mira.)
5 of your favorite possessions?
- Black Ninewest heels,
- the heart pendant with my name on it,
- hair straightener,
- Dior travel make-up kit, and
- black skinny jeans! (Yes, they ARE fashionable ><)
5 greatest fashion weakness? - Lingerie,
- shoes,
- make-up,
- shoes and...
- did I mention shoes?
5 fashion must-haves for every wardrobe? - Jeans,
- pumps,
- heels,
- cocktail dress, and
- a black cardigan.
5 items you never travel without?- Mints,
- lipbalm,
- hand lotion,
- ipod, and
- Q-tips (for pesky smudges!).
5 best fashion inventions?- The empire waist (*winkwink* Mira :p),
- jeans (considering their origin),
- stilettos,
- eyelash curler, and
- tote bags.
5 worst fashion inventions?- Fugly footless tights,
- CROCS,
- peep-toe boots (they. are. GROSS.),
- shirt-dresses, and
- pants that ride DOWN.
5 brands you love?
- Esprit,
- Gap,
- Armani (it's all in the cut!),
- La Senza, and
- Maybelline.
5 brands you hate? (Hate is a strong word, but...)
- Crocs (as mentioned above),
- Guess,
- Levi's (just cos EVERYONE has them),
- Mango, and
- ZA make-up.
5 best fashion practices?
- Plus-sized models,
- emphasis on health - not being skinnyass,
- faux fur,
- being against animal testing, and
- less is more.
5 worst fashion practices? - celebrity endorsements (they're EVERYWHERE),
- rip-offs,
- the distant pout-y look (a la Jessica Simpson),
- brand-consciousness, and
- trying too hard to fit so many ideas into one item. (See point 5 of previous question.)
Favorite accessory?
The gold and silver diamante heart bracelet from Mira.
Favorite bag?I'm not really a bag person, just so long as they match. But if I REALLY had to choose, I'd say... the Louis Vuitton Vernis Malibu in framboise.
Favorite piece of clothing?
My boyfriend-cut jeans.
Favorite pair of shoes?
Heels. Erm, any will do. :p
Favorite scents?Elizabeth Arden's Green tea, DKNY's Be delicious, Escada's Beyond paradise, Bvlgari's Omnia. Oh, and Nivea lotion.
Favorite makeup items?Concealer, mascara, bronzer.
Favorite malls?I like street shopping.
Favorite shopping buddies?Mira! Otherwise alone most times cos then people don't have to wait around for me.
Lastly, who is your fashion icon?Hm... Yea, I have to say my mirror too.
Oh WOW, that was harder that I thought! I think I take a lot of stuff for granted and they just go unnoticed.
9:19 PM